Tuesday, March 12, 2019

16 patch progress

I now have six more blocks ready for sewing together. I will do that tonight after work.

When I met up with my brother, SIL, and nephew to help wallpaper I was given a custom engraved water bottle. My nephew engraved it at all places … the library! I guess the library has all kinds of different machines including one that makes vinyl signs too.

Remember the Akron Art Prize I entered four times with my embroidered t-shirt pieces? I got an email that it has gone under so no more Akron Art Prize. It lasted seven years.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your big city library must be pretty neat. Our little town of 7500 doesn't have that kind of perks.

Kaja said...

Clever nephew, I love it!

Vicki W said...

Cool water bottle! I'm sorry to hear about the Art Prize but on the plus side it's one less stressful deadline!