Friday, November 12, 2021

Yeah it is Friday!

I surprised myself and got the rest of the quilting done on the lavender quilt! I want to get the binding on it this weekend and then other than a label, it will be done! I will be handing it off on the 23rd so I am ahead of schedule on this one.
Usually I spend Friday after work goofing off. Maybe I will do some cross stitch while I watch Project Runway that I taped or just doing nothing. Not tonight. I have too much I want to get done this weekend. I would like to get the rest of those lavender blocks sewn together so they don't get set aside and forgotten. I would like to get a bit more yard clean up done too. A lady at work is going to help me mark out the backup platform cover I need to get made so I would like to get the material cut to size so we can work on it on Monday. We can lay the material out on the big tables at work; she will hold the end of the ruler where the center will be and I can mark for the 8' radius. This will be so much faster than me having to do this by myself. I need to get this cover done and shipped. Probably a trip to the grocery store and then who else knows what I might get into! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope you have a warm enough weekend to work outside. We are expecting snow of and on for 3 days but will be near 60 a few days the middle of next week.

swooze said...

Wow I miss reading a few days and you’ve churned out another! Hope you have a great weekend.

Vicki W said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! I love the lavender quilt...or quilts! I hope your work intern finds a better housing situation soon! Have a great weekend.