Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Next project

I am taking a half day vacation today in order to take care of some house tasks. The glass man is coming to measure for a shower door and mirror for the primary bathroom. I have to get this done before I could ever sell the place. Then the duct cleaning guys are coming. It has been quite a while since I have had this done and I have not turned on the furnace yet.  I don't mind the house being cold, but one of these day I am going to have to turn the heat on.   After I did dishes, went downstairs and headed to the fabric storage room. I needed to clean up the room a bit to make it easier for the duct cleaning guys to get to the ceiling diffusor. While I was in there I dug around to try and find enough lavender fabric for a baby quilt. I am not a big fan of lavender so I don't buy much of that color. I need to hand off the baby quilt on the 23rd so I had better get started on it. Here is the fabric I found.
I have no idea what design I am going to make. I am going for cute and quick!

4 comments:

Kathy S. said...

You're making a lot of great progress on everything. I can't wait to see what you come up with on the lavender fabrics. I'm not a big fan of lavender either. When it seems that people have two girls in the family, one is pink and the other is lavender. LOL. Good job on getting those leaves cleaned up. Frost here today. Our furnace is definitely on now.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The lavenders are pretty so whatever you decide on should come out nice.

Ann said...

You are always so busy with your house. Good luck with your projects.
I don't have much lavender either but one of my sister's loved that color. It always reminds me of her now.

Kaja said...

For someone who doesn't buy lavender, you managed to come up with a good pile. I always think it's harder to work with a colour that doesn't excite you, so I wish you luck on your way to "cute and quick".