Friday, November 5, 2021

Blocks ready to sew

I got a bit more done on the lavender quilt. Here are 8 blocks ready to sew and one sewn, but not pressed.
I did a quick count and I will have more than enough blocks for one quilt. So you know what that means? I will continue to make blocks for two quilts! LOL!! My next delimna will be to come up with fabric for the backs. The furnace company called me yesterday afternoon and will be coming to take care of my equipment once they get thru taking care of the mountain of calls for people that don't have heat. Still haven't heard from the glassman. This weekend will be all about the lavender quilt and getting some yardwork done. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Wow! Those went together super quick. They look very cute. Have fun making more and more.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The lavender quilt blocks are looking good. Lavender and green are pretty together if you don't have enough fabric to make all lavender for a second quilt.
I will be getting out doing yard work this weekend and Monday too while the temperatures are in the high 50s and 60s. Last chance to get it all done.

Cherie in St Louis said...

So your instincts were right, more than one quilt comes from cutting? Have good weekend!

swooze said...

Love lavender! Your blocks are looking yummy!

Vicki W said...

The lavender quilts are going to be really pretty!