Tuesday, November 9, 2021

A big thank you!

Thanks you all for your kind birthday wishes! I received phone calls from family and a visit from friends. Last evening my friends brought me the cutest little cake
Some potstickers
This cool water glass with an extra lid, stainless steel straw and cleaning brush, lots of stuff to flavor the water, and a gift card along with a beautiful card.
They also brought the fabric for the backing for the king sized t-shirt quilt that I am making out of his shooting t-shirts. The Navy camo is for his father who was in the Navy.
In the mail, I received this gorguous cross stitch pattern from Cherie. I will probably stitch it in that red Cosmo thread I got in that huge mix of floss from ebay.
My sister had given me this cool skull for my birthday when she and her husband were in Ohio about six weeks ago. It sits on the table next to my sewing machine and I love it!
And then about two months ago my brother, SIL, and nephew gifted this neck fan for my birthday. I love this thing! My nephew is already booking his band for shows next summer so I know I will put this to good use for that and working in the yard.

5 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Happy belated birthday!!! I had no idea it was your birthday. Looks like you are spoiled and well loved!

I've seen those neck fans. I'm guessing Owen would like one of those. I'll have to do some online shopping. Yeah for a new cross stitch project -- perfect timing since your last sampler is now finished.

My SIL loves Tervis cups as well. Metal straws seems to be a big thing these days too.

A great day! Hooray for summer concerts and gigs being planned. That means summer is just around the corner. It's definitely a beautiful fall day today. Hopefully you'll get a little walk in at lunch.

Cherie in St Louis said...

I LOVE the Navy camo….I asked for my son’s uniforms when he separated from the Navy :). What a fun birthday you had….here’s to many more!

Pauline Michaud said...

Whoo hoo! What a nice birthday you had. Glad you got spoiled!

Ann said...

So many thoughtful presents. Your birthday was excellent.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love your little birthday cake. I hope I get one for my birthday too. My granddaughter got the cake for last year and it was so good....maybe she will get one from the same place this year.

That really is a big sampler and I love the way the letters are positioned in it.