Thursday, November 18, 2021

Now we're cooking!

I spent about an hour last evening pulling up the marigolds and a few weeds. It was 63 degrees out and it was so nice even though it was overcast. I got a phone call from a friend then went inside about 5:30. I got the six dark 9 patch blocks sewn and press then started sewing together the rows. The first two rows on the left, which is really the top, are sew together. We are cooking now! Tonight I plan on getting the next two rows sewn and hopefully can start on two more.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That layout is looking good. We didn't get above 61 and that was at midnight 2 nights ago and then it rained most of the day yesterday I didn't get anything done outside.

Kaja said...

Way to go! I like the placement of the dark blue squares and they stand out more now that you have moved the darker blocks circled in the previous post.

Cherie in St Louis said...

LOL, for a minute there my mind was twisted by the first two rows but really it’s the top!

Robbie said...

Another cool project!!! 63! 30's here today and now we have about 1/2" of snow on our deck! It's coming!