Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Next project

I don't have anything with a deadline right now, so I hung up some t-shirts from the band that I had interfaced a while ago. These are the shirts I had worn working at the merch booth. I only wear the current shirt that is being sold at the booth. This is how far I am on making a quilt out of them.
I was looking around for something else this morning and found another shirt so I will cut that up, iron on the interfacing and add it to the design wall tonight. I also received another package with more flannel solids. I am happy to have the brown and indigo! I had forgotten I ordered the gray and bought all that other gray on bolts! Oh well, it will get used.
The pastels are for a pastel flannel quilt for a Xmas present. I only have one pastel plaid right now so I will be looking for a sale or if I get a coupon from eQuilter. eQuilter had a bunch of pastel plaids and that is where I bought these solids.

3 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Way to go on finishing the other plaid quilt. It is gorgeous! Great solids added to your collection.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is quite a variety of solid flannels. Flannel quilts are so cozy and everyone likes them so it's a good project. I need to inventory my flannels some day since I didn't make any flannel quilts last winter.

Kaja said...

I like how these t-shirts are shaping up and those pieced strips that you are mixing in.