Friday, July 30, 2021

Back to quilting the odds & ends

I don't want the odds and ends quilt to turn into a UFO so I decided to get back to it before I start anything else. I am now 63% done which is up from 43% done on Wednesday.
I am so glad it is Friday! The band has one show this weekend that is only about an hour away. Hopefully it will go smoother than the weird dream I had last night of the band going to a show in Canada. It was the van and a stake bed truck following  with the equipment and hay - ok I told you it was weird! We had to show our passports and I was helping the officer identify everyone. One person did hide so we snuck him in. I have no idea who he was or who the two women were driving the stake bed truck. Then we had to go thru several doorways/gates and we got the roof of the van caught on a light fixture. That is when I woke up. I have weird dreams all the time. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It sounds like a more relaxing weekend. I hope your nephew doesn't tell you the next gig is in Canada. I hope you are getting a little cooler weather like we are for the next 5 days. It might even be enjoyable mowing this weekend.

Vicki W said...

That sounds exactly like some of my dreams!

Robbie said...

You need a dream book to look these visions up! HA