Friday, March 12, 2021

Vinyl Project Bags are almost done

I think it takes longer to cut out all the pieces and parts than to sew these bags together! LOL!! I have made good progress and here are twelve of them done. Most of them measure 10" x 13". I did make a couple smaller ones from scraps of vinyl and two bigger ones that measure 12" x 14"
Here are some pictures of the fronts and the backs
Then when I was straightening up I found another piece of scrap vinyl so I my myself a bag. I also had zipper pieces so all I g=had to cut out was the backing and lining. It measure 12 x 9" and is the perfect size for a small project.
I have six more cut out and ready to sew together and I will be done with making these until I get a request or I need another one myself.

4 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Wow, those are great quality work, Patty! Yes, the cutting seems to take the longest for me too. You've been super productive.

Pauline Michaud said...

These look awesome. Look at you go!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm starting to set aside fabrics that I think will be great for a few of these bags myself. They look like fun.

Kaja said...

These are cool. I could do with making a couple of big ones, to stop me losing things.