Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Another vinyl project bag

I was showing around my vinyl project bags at work. A lady that is a good friend mentioned her stepdaughter does counted cross stitch and showed me some of her work. After work I made a bag for her stepdaughter. The SD is edgy so skull fabic was my choice.
As you can see a lot will fit into this size.
I did some looking around and found some vinyl project bags on Esty. One this size with shipping would cost $30 to $40! I spent some time cutting out vinyl and interfacing so I can make a few more to send to my sister and her friend.   I told my sister she was going to owe me - ha ha ha.  With making these bags I find it takes longer to cut all the parts out than sewing the bag together. I have no idea how many of these I might end up making.  I would mind selling a few of these, but I probably end up giving more away than I would sell like I did with the boxy pouches.  
I had to laugh at everyone's comments about how many safety pins I have. I do have a lot! That is all of them though as I don't have any other projects pin basted together. I have two more tops on the UFO list that need pin basted together and quilted. I am taking Thursday and Friday as vacation (I have a couple of appointments) so I plan on getting the one of the two tops pin basted. I think I have enough safety pins for the job! LOL!!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think I need to make some project bags too. They look like fun.

swooze said...

Did you show what’s up next from your UFOs?

Ann said...

Yes. I agree with Wanda. These are perfectly delightful and effective.