I was working hard to get thru the last of the scraps in this first pile. Here are the squares, 3" strips, and strips for strip blocks I had cut by end of day yesterday
I found a bunch of triangles - guess there will be some HSTs in my future!
In the pile I found these little 2 1/2" square bundles. These came from QuiltCon years ago and swag bags from the American Quilt Society. I put them in the 2 1/2" squares tray which is filling up!
Then there was all these left over units and end cuts from making all those 16 patch blocks.
I decided to trim the end cuts to whatever width I could cut them.
I have the end cuts all trimmed, so I plan on just sewing all the units together in a random fashion. I have no idea if I have enough for a baby quilt top; I will cross that bridge when I come to it! LOL!!
So here is the lid I had the scraps piled in. It's empty!
This small pile sitting on top on the bins will be my next scraps I will work on cleaning up.