Monday, November 30, 2020

Scrap-a-palooza day 6

It only took me an hour and a half to cut up the small bin of white/off white fabrics. Here is what I ended up with.
I will now use that bin to hold my 2 1/2" squares
Next I will work on this large bin of yellow scraps. I will be reusing this bin for my string pieces. I figure it will take me 4 to 6 hours to cut all of this up. The hardest part is when I get almost done and there are just small bits and pieces left.  I really have to focus and resist the temptation to just pitch the bits in the trash!
The day goes by so fast and before I know it I haven't got my walk in for the day. The last couple of days it has been dark when I walked. The best part now is seeing all the Xmas lights. This is one of the best displays in the neighborhood I have seen so far. Today it is pouring rain. I will have to watch for a break in the rain and try to get some steps in.

2 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

Yay, for keeping at the scrap clean up! Do you have an idea what you’ll do with the 1 1/2” squares? I, too, cut as you do but find it tedious to work with the 1 1/2” squares.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

So you ended up with rain instead of snow? It does get dark early. I miss my grocery shopping at 8 p.m. and it was still light out.