Thursday, November 5, 2020

Disappearing 9 patch saga and leaves

I got all nine blocks sewn together last evening. Now it is on to cutting the blocks and sewing them back together.
I decided when I got home the weather was just too nice to go inside so I decided to blow the leaves at the side yard and down the hill to the woods. 
Much better!
This is the leaf line I was left with.  I was on a roll so I kept blowing those leaves!
Better! There will be more leaves that fall so I wasn't worried about getting every one of them. It was starting to get dark so I stopped.
There are not as many leaves on the other half of the backyard. I will do those tonight. I  still have to blow the front and the other side yard, but it is sure easier than raking!
The sunrise was beautiful this morning.

3 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

I share your love of working outside!!!

swooze said...

You need to make a pile and jump in!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are right the leaf blower would be easier but I don't like noise so I'm not sure I could handle it even with ear protection. I have been out 3 times raking for about 45 minutes each time. At my age I need to pace myself.