Monday, November 2, 2020

Got some stuff done

Pillowcase done! They will go in the mail this morning.
Bibs done! They have been handed off this morning to the co-worker who needed them for her Mom.
Got 28 more disappearing nine patch blocks made for a total of 32. I need to figure out how many more I need to make and find fabric for the sashing. This will be a king sized quilt.
Fixed my gloves! The hems had been coming out since last year. I finally fixed them.
I got a bit more quilted on the 2010 quilt.
On Sunday the weather was nasty. We had winds, grapple, and snow! Things settled down a bit by 5 so I went out for my walk.
Here is the snow I woke up to. It won't last.

4 comments:

barbara woods said...

Like the kind you wake up to and it melts by 12

swooze said...

The glove fix! It’s the little things in life...

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I made some bibs for the nursing home about 30 years ago and they had a pocket across the bottom to catch all of the food that dropped. As much as it seems like a good idea I can't imagine the work of cleaning out those pockets.

Vicki W said...

The bibs were such a nice gift and the pillowcases are awesome. But I'm most struck by how fabulous the DNP is looking. Setting the blocks on point changes it so much!