Monday, February 24, 2020

productive weekend

I spent most of the weekend quilting on the t-shirt quilt. I am now 76% done! The area I have left to quilt is outlined here

The two scarves took over two hours each to quilt. The one had lots of color changes and the other one with the hands took some slow detailed stitching.

I think I saved some scraps from the basketball jerseys to practice quilting on. I have never free motion quilted on this type of shiny knit fabric so this ought to be interesting!

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!

barbara woods said...

another great job, hugs

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You may need a ball point needle on the shiny knit. I hope it goes well.

Kaja said...

Great progress! I admire your patience in changing thread colours all the time.