Wednesday, February 19, 2020

not much to show

I went to dinner with a friend so I didn't have time last evening to do much. I did get some bobbins wound this morning for the next two areas I want to quilt on the t-shirt quilt
I did wrap up the baby quilts to send to my sister today after I did get home from dinner
I needed to put a cake knife on the pile of stuff to take to work. Monday was one of the guy's birthday, but he was away on vacation so we will celebrate today. I dug out the cake knife I bought to cut my wedding cake so many years ago. It needs to be used or I need to get rid of it! My son wouldn't use it to cut his wedding cake because he said it had bad energy since his Dad and I had split up. LOL!!

If you see any good sales on flannel will you let me know? I want to make another flannel quilt, but I am out of solids and only have a few plaids left in my stash. I am looking for manly man plaids. I have a gift card for JoAnn's but they don't have much in the way of higher quality flannel. Thanks!

No comments: