Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Half way there

I still not feeling great at times. I guess this cold is going to take it's time running it's course. I did get the t-shirt quilt half pin basted.

I am going to have to go thru my quilting thread and see what colors I need to buy for this quilt. I wish JoAnn's carried Aurfil. I have a gift card and I could easily blow the whole thing on quilting thread!

I wasn't feeling that great when I got home from work so I fixed myself some comfort food for dinner. I had some stale Italian bread so I soaked it in eggs with some vanilla and made French toast. I cooked it in my new Le Creuset braiser pan and the pan worked great! The egg soaked bread did not stick - I did melt a little butter in the pan as it heated up. It was a tasty supper.

4 comments:

Ann said...

I have a french toast casserole that is one of my favorite comfort foods. Get well soon.

Kaja said...

You deserve a special prize for pin basting while still under the weather.

barbara woods said...

looks good!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad to hear the pan works well. I read about all of these new pans but wonder how much is true.