Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Machine quilting and early V day cookies

I was happy to get another t-shirt quilted on the commission quilt. No, I have not begun to figure out the percentage done since I only have two shirts done. I know I still have a long ways to go without crunching the numbers! LOL!!

I baked V day cookies for work last night. Since so many people are not going to be at work on Friday and we may shut down the job because of the weather on Friday being predicted to be down to 5 degrees. Thus cookies early!

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nice of you to bake the cookies. I did that kind of thing when I worked. I made them for my daughter to take to work too. Now I don't bake much unless I know company is coming. I am a cookie monster and can't be held to...one?!?
Our temps are headed to sub zero. I think I'll make muffins.
Have a great weekend.
xx, Carol

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Those cookies look so good!! I haven't made cutout cookies for 20 years.

Kaja said...

Two blocks may be too early to start measuring progress but it's a start.