Thursday, February 6, 2020

Pin basting done

I got the pin basting done and pulled out my quilting thread to see if I have all the colors I need. I have this wooden thread holder my Dad made which makes it nice to put all the spools and bobbins I need for a project. For t-shirt quilts I like to match the thread to the t-shirt.

There are two shirts I don't have any thread the right color for so I will have to search and buy thread for them. I need a pale lavender and a yellow green.

I have some gift cards for JoAnn's so I will try there first.

Thanks to all of you for your get well comments. I think I am over the worse of it now thank goodness!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Happy quilting!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nice thread holder. My husband is handy like that. Nice progress on the shirt quilt.
xx, Carol