I had to go and get a haircut last night so by the time I got home I didn't have much time to do anything. I did manage to pair up some strips for making the 4-patch blocks this morning. I will trim the strips to the correct width once I sew them together. I am dealing with a variety of widths so it is just easier to trim them after they are sewn.
I did get a group of vintage pins, patches, and a charm off of ebay for a heck of a great price. I was the only person that bid on them.
The rest of the pins I will add to my piece from 2015. I just need to find a place in the house to hang this piece.
In May when we were helping my brother to downsize, we found some R.E.M. pins and a couple patches. I added them to the piece shown in my header. It fun to keep adding embellishments to these pieces.