Not a lot of sewing went on this weekend. I did sew together the blocks into rows for one of the 16 patch tops. It was easier to take it off the design wall and hang the rows in order on a hanger until I can get back to them.
It would have taken me 12 trips for the 4 or 5 loads of dirt he took. That was a huge help! I had gotten 4 yards of mulch and I needed to get it moved since it was suppose to rain Monday. I finished cleaning up the flower beds then spread 17 loads of mulch.
Sunday was back to moving mulch to the backyard for storage and mulching the coral bell bed after I fertilized and weeded it. looks so much better.
I finally got down to this much mulch left to move
In the back I put the mulch on a tarp
I had made pizza dough before I went outside to work. It was past noon and I was getting hungry so I dressed the dough and had pizza for lunch.
I was really tired so I rested most of the afternoon but still sewed a bit and did some laundry. I needed to go finish sealing the driveway at my brother's before the rain comes in this week and put out his trash. At 4:30 I headed to his house. I cleaned out the gap
then squirted on the self-leveling sealant. I am glad this job is done! It took me about an hour.
This is all the dirt I have left to move. I will need to break up the clots so I can level out the lawn. Maybe the rain will soften it up and my job will be a little easier. I could use some easy!
My sister texted me and said I need a vacation after this weekend. I agree. To summarize I moved 18 loads of dirt and 33 loads of mulch.