Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Inching closer

I took care of a couple odds and ends last evening before I got to settle in at the sewing machine. I did get 11 more 16-patch blocks sewn together. That leaves 16 more to sew. I am so close to having them ready to press then start making tops!

I couldn't find pictures of the previous baby quilts I had made with these same African fabrics and then it dawned on me to look on my digital camera. I haven't used it in years since I got an iPhone. I am now charging the battery up and see if I can find those pictures so I can post them.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Hooray!
I've lost photos over the years, too. I hope yours are still on your camera.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I know most people take all of their photos with their phones but I still use a camera. It is hard for me to hold the phone steady enough when trying to tap the "take" button.

Kaja said...

Every time I see one of these photos I think "ooh, that one's my favourite".