My plan last evening was to weed for an hour or so and then sew for an hour or so. I got one block sewn together this morning. LOL!! Better than nothing I guess.
As soon as I got home from work I changed my clothes and headed to the front yard to weed the center flower bed. Here are the before and after pics. Yes, it looks better. I still need to weed the area on the far side of that mugo pine, but I got about 3/4 of the worst of it done.
I am going to have to get a load of mulch; I only have a couple more wheelbarrow loads left in the back yard.
After weeding for about 1 1/2 hours I decided to go in and sew. I went and put my old mower by the curb; let's see how long it takes for it to be scarfed up by one of the junkers. I put a note on it "Runs. Just is hard to start. Don't overfill the oil or it will run awful. Free to a good home" I hung the owner's manual on it too.