I managed to get half of the flannel quilt sewn together. It is hanging longways on the design wall.
I made 14 more of these 4 patch blocks,
Friday night I tackled trimming Bubba. Bubba is the huge mugo pine that sits next to my front door. The area is a mess! I had dropped some of big rocks for edging last year and I needed to finish edging.
I still need to pull a few more weeds, rake out the dirt I dumped in there from the driveway, and spread some sweet peat then it will be done. I will have to wait until spring to see if the roadside daylilies come back up before I plant anything else.
I also got 4 hours of cleaning done in the garage after it started raining too hard for me to work in the yard. I made some good progress. Once I get a load taken to the Goodwill and get a pile of tile moved to the curb, I think it will look like I did make some progress. Heck, just getting all the tools hung up was a big help! I did find 6 box knives! The four gray ones went into the Goodwill box as I clearly don't need 6! LOL!!