I managed to get two rows sewn together before I went to bed. I might have to make more of the four patch blocks unless I put a really wide border on this quilt. I have one more row that I had previously laid out so I will sew that together and go from there.
I didn't get home until 5, but as soon as I did I decided to work on the dirt pile. To refresh your memory this is where I left if
I was shoveling dirt into the wheelbarrow for the 4th load when I heard a noise. I figured out that the axel for the wheel had fallen out of it's bracket. I wasn't sure if this was fixable or not so I had to come up with an alternative.
After hauling 9 loads the excess dirt has been moved, I raked the area and it is ready for some grass seed. I am so glad this job is done!