Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Bit of sewing and weeding

It was a beautiful cool evening so I got to work pulling some more weeds in the center flower bed. It now looks so much better. I still have a bit more to clean up and I need to trim the mugo pine a bit. I am hoping I can find someone who still has some sweet peat mulch so I can dress the beds before winter.

I did get one baby quilt top almost sewn together. One more seam and it will be done.

This morning I quickly made a penalty flag for my boss at the hospital job. I don't know which one of us came up with the idea, but now when she see something that breaks the rules she can throw a flag!

5 comments:

Ann said...

You've made a cheery baby quilt and used up lots of leftovers. Perfect.
I could use a penalty flag some days. What did you fill it with?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, I guess that flag will work better than sticky notes!! You garden beds are so prettily weeded. MINE are not, lol.
xx, Carol

Vicki W said...

The penalty flag is genius! Wish I had thought about that when I was a project manager.

Frog Quilter said...

Love the flag! Is there going to be a red one for a challenge lol?

Janice Holton said...

Ha! Ha! The flag idea is hilarious! Love it!