Let's start with sewing. I finally got all the 16 patch blocks sewn together on Sunday. Then I started sewing the blocks together into rows. I have two tops ready to sew the rows together.
On Friday after work I went to my brother's house and attempted to fix his downspouts. They were routed into underdrains, but I have assessed that the underdrains are shot. His basement is so damp he has a problem with mold. I went ahead and did what I could as we were forecasted to get rain early Saturday. This first downspout was buried behind vegetation
For the next one I also found that it was no longer attached to the house. UGH! I also cleaned out the weeds and dirt in the gap between the driveway and the house so I could add backer rod and sealant so no water would migrate down the gap anymore.
The last one was the easiest one to fix, but after 2 1/2 hours and sweating profusely I was getting tired.
and got that big pile of fabric ironed.
I didn't get as much done on Sunday because I was so tired. I did take a long nap and today I feel much better.