Thursday, February 15, 2024

Harley quilt progress, Harley quilt parade, banana bread, and sampler

I didn't have much to report yesterday, but I have made some progress on the Harley quilt top. More t-shirts are cut, interfaced, and pinned to the design wall.
I haven't decided how I am going to arrange the shirts yet. Yesterday I put all the previous Harley quilts in a folder just to see what I have done before and that maybe I would get some inspiration from looking at them. Would you like to see the eight previous quilts? Well, here they are! 2016
2017
2018
2019
2020
2021
2022
2023
When I got home from work I headed straight to the kitchen and made two loaves of banana bread. I took most of it to work. 
I have been working on the large font sampler and only have three more of the large letters to stitch. I then have to finish the over one name and date at the bottom. Here is where I was the last time I post a few days ago, and where I am now.
I am taking a day of vacation tomorrow so I will catch up with you all on Monday. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

All of the Harley quilts are amazing. I like the variety of colors and values in the 2022 quilt.

Vicki W said...

I can't decide which is my favorite. I do especially like 2020 and 2021 but I like all of them. Each one makes the best use of the shirts you had.

Robbie said...

ENJOY a vaca day! If anyone deserves it you do!!!! I've only made four Tshirt quilts and said no more! HA You're my hero!

Ann said...

I knew you've made Harley quilts for a while but didn't realize just how many years. Congratulations.