Monday, February 19, 2024

It's been crazy today!

I take a day of vacation and my desk was covered with paperwork this morning.  There were lots of emails that needed dealing with also.  I didn't get as much done this weekend as I wanted. My legs were hurting. Friday I was up and down a ladder painting the entry to my bedroom.  I paid for that!  I did finally get my R.E.M. wall hanging back up.  As you can see I need to install the baseboards too!
I did a bit of stitching and finished stitching this small.
The large font sampler is almost done. I was pretty proud of myself to get the over one letters in Mary's name and the date done.
My brother sent me a picture of the new arrival that I had made that baby quilt for. Now I need to get a label on it and get it mailed. I figured while I was at it I would make the label for the I Spy quilt too.
My sister sent me pictures of a cute little project. I need to make a couple of these too. She gives them as little gifts when someone needs their spirit lifted. She puts some candy in the jar. I already have the first initial almost stitched for several I want to make.
I did get some trim for around three doorways marked, but it was too cold be out in the garage cutting it. I was glad just to get them marked and the trim sorted out to make sure I had enough. It is all sitting in groups by the front door ready to be carried out to the garage for cutting.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I remember those days of up and down the ladder when painting. I don't do it any more. My kids are happy I gave up climbing ladders.

Vicki W said...

When I first opened the post I thought that was the Harley quilt all together!