Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Next project

There is always a next project isn't there? LOL!! Well, my next one is the Harley quilt for this year's fundraiser poker run. This will be the 14th poker run and the ninth quilt I have made for the event. I have no idea what the final quilt will look like; I will just cut the shirts, stick them on the design wall and see what happens. I got started last evening and here is what is on the design wall now
I still have some shirts that the lady that has the poker run gave last fall to cut up and interface
and I have this box of cut up shirts from previous years to pick from too
I took a walk around the yard and saw the Lenten Roses are getting bigger and the flowers are blooming. Maybe the temps into the teens Saturday, Sunday and Monday will slow them down, but they seem to like the cold.
I did stitch on this piece while I was at the doctor's office. When I got home from work I didn't have much left to finish so I stitched for about 10 minutes and now it is done.  I need to figure out how I am going to final finish it. Frame it? Make a flat fold? I will figure it out.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It looks like you have some colorful T-shirts this year. I liked the one last year where it had more color. I know black is kind of their signature though.

Vicki W said...

Yay, a new Harley quilt!