Monday, February 12, 2024

2nd finish for 2024

The I Spy quilt is finally done! It measures 55 1/2" x 69 1/2". I machine sewed the binding on since this quilt will get a lot of hard use.
I started another little sampler on Saturday. This one is going quick. I am stitching it from a photo of a sampler I saw somewhere. I am using 32 count natural linen with a dark gray Cosmo floss. Here is the picture I am working off of and where I am on the stitching. I didn't realize that the little letters in Mary's name are over one. Not my favorite so I am working on them a few at a time to make it less painful. The sampler measures about 7" x 7 1/4".

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your I Spy quilt turned out great.

Vicki W said...

I knew you would get it done! It's really cute.

Cherie Moore said...

Love the backing fabric for your eye spy quilt. I agree about stitching over one thread….not fun, lol.