Friday, December 22, 2023

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

We had a little gathering at a local watering hole last evening for the bridge job I am on. There was pizza, nachos, salad, pretzel bites stuff with cheese, and these HUGE tader tots that had cheese and bacon in them. They were so good! Here is my plate with a couple pretzel bites and a cut open tot. I did go back for more!
I received one of the fabulous handmade postcards from Vicki! Here is my collection hung on the top of one of my design walls, so I get to enjoy seeing them all year long.
I also received a package from the Fabric Shack.
I am going to be off work thru January 7th. It will be a nice long break and hopefully I can get some work around the house and some sewing done. I don't have any plans of going anywhere - too much to do at home! Have a safe, healthy, and happy holiday season!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That sounds like some good food!
I hope you get lots done on your long break.
Merry Christmas!

Vicki W said...

I should have sent you one of the other cards so that you would keep with the portrait orientation trend. Sorry I messed up the pattern! LOL!