Monday, December 11, 2023

Weekend sewing

After getting the grocery shopping done I headed to the studio to sew. I ended up working on  cross stitch for a card until noon then finally started on sewing. I finished sewing together the last three boxy pouches.
Next I started cutting fabric for some Christmas presents. I got the fabric quilted and made 8 placemats
Then I quilted some more fabric to make these pouches. From this angle you can't tell that they are two sizes and the one in front will fit into the bigger one.
Made two more boxy pouches
I have fabric cut for project bags out of the same fabric that need to be sewn together. I thought I would have gotten more done.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think it looks like you got a lot done. Our minds work faster than our bodies though as we get older.

Vicki W said...

That looks like a lot done to me!

Cherie Moore said...

I always think I will get more done! I not fast but when I have large chunks of time, I never get as much accomplished as I think I might.