Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Holiday lights and pouches

Last evening, I had to get a haircut and it was dark by the time I was done. Look how pretty the lights were at the town square.
I had made copies of the taco seasoning recipe and the recipe for my SIL's Salsa chicken. I got them folded up and tucked into the pouches with the half pint jar of seasoning and the seeds.
These are all done.
Yesterday I received a reminder email about the ladies' Xmas lunch and realized I was short on the number of pouches I needed. I have no idea where I got the number 22, but I need 26. I had two more half pint jars that I didn't use, and I was thinking I had one more in a cabinet. I took the seasoning that we had put in pint jars to fill the half pint jars. One pouch is going to get a pint jar since I have no more half pint. I also had  extra pouches; the pint jar will have to go into a larger sized pouch.
I was able to come up with more containers for the seeds. The four more pouches are packed and ready for giving.
I haven't had much time to work on the cross stitch Xmas cards, but I have been able to steal a few minutes here and there to stitch on the third one. Here is were I was last time I posted this and where I am now.
The next three evenings will be all about getting the boxy pouches done.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad you found enough containers for the last of the pouches. I hope the party is a fun time. It's been a long time since I had a party with co-workers.

Ann said...

That’s a lot of containers. Aren’t you fortunate to have so many friends getting together. Congrats on putting the last ones together.

Vicki W said...

You are going to have the best gift at the party!