Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Sampler Tuesday and more novelty prints

It was too hot to work in the garage after work so I sat and stitched a bit. Besides that I was tired from a very busy day at work. Here is where I am with this sampler. I only have 5 more letters to stitch, add the year and my trademark skull and it is done.
I did dig around in my stash a bit looking for prints to use in the I Spy quilt. I found quite a few prints on the shelves and in the Halloween bin. I still have more places to go thru and hopefully find a few more novelty prints.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I sold a lot of my novelty prints at a pop-up shop but still have quite a few. If you need some I'll send you photos so I don't duplicate what you have. I'm cutting for a friend and for my third I Spy quilt.