Friday, October 13, 2023

I'm glad it is Friday!

Last evening, I worked on the jacket and the sides are now sewn. The ribbing cuff will be next, a piece or ribbing at the hem, and band that goes from the hem to the neckline, buttonholes in the band, then buttons. So in other words, it is almost done. LOL!!
I made another blueberry lemon cake last night. I gave some to another neighbor, took three pieces to work for the boss to take home to the wife, and kept a couple pieces for me. I will be making more of these in the future for sure!
It is hard to say what I might get done this weekend other than that jacket. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The blueberry lemon cake looks like a good one to freeze and pull out one piece at a time. I like to have 2 or 3 desserts in the freezer for between baking times.