Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Let them eat cake!

I spent my evening making the birthday cake I have been practing for. I am still not 100% satisfied, but it is acceptable. The crumbs tasted good!
Yesterday morning at work I did some landscaping. I was asked to get some signs made because people are having trouble finding our office. I needed to clear the vines off this fence for the one sign. I will clean up the debris this morning - it got too hot yesterday to do that. Here is the before and after.
The signs are suppose to be ready for pickup this week so at least the fence is all ready.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You definitely have the experience to do the landscaping work.

Ann said...

Bundt cakes are among my favorites because the fluting makes it look decorated already. And then you added lots of glaze. A reminder to me that I should put more on mine... whenever I try baking again.