Friday, October 6, 2023

Progress on the I Spy quilt

More pieces were fussy cut and added to the design wall. I am almost getting to the point I need to figure out how big I am making this. LOL!! I will be digging around more to find more novelty prints to add.
I got a package in the mail with more sale fabric I had ordered. These will be for project bags.
I will use this for binding.
I bought plenty of this newspaper print for the back of the I Spy quilt. With tax all this fabric, 12 1/4 yards - averaged out to $7.42 a yard. Not bad! This newspaper print has an especially nice hand to it. I have one more shipment of fabric coming.
It's going to be a busy weekend. I have made a list and let's see what I can get done. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect fabric for the project bags ! Love the news print as well. So fun getting purchases in the mail. Have a great weekend!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Great sale price for the fabric! Newsprint is always a good backing.