Thursday, June 2, 2022

Tote bags again and weekend plans

I got two more tote bags done and 18 handles for 9 more bags ready.
I couldn't press the black handles because the dark clouds were rolling in and it was too hard to see
I am taking a day of vacation Friday because the band has a show in Sandusky. The band is opening for Lita Ford at Ohio Bike Week. I have the heating and cooling guys coming in the morning to verify the A/C unit is properly adjusted after I had the new A coil installed last November. I would like to get the t-shirt quilt done and I need to start the next t-shirt quilt which is a graduation present for the son of a woman I work with. I need to have it done by the end of July so I had better get crackin' on it! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope you have great weather for the concerts this year.