Wednesday, June 1, 2022

2010 quilt, new cross stitch start, and beach balls?

It was like 90 out when I got home so I headed into the house as quick as possible. A/C is a good thing! LOL!! I worked on the 2010 quilt and put in an hour which covers my half hour for Tuesday and Wednesday. I got that dark green section done.
I started on another cross stitch piece. I needed something small to take with me when sitting at the merch booth this Friday. I am getting this set up so that I can just stitch the borders and the bands between the rows of letters. I won't need to look at a picture; I can just stitch. Here is where I am right now.
One of the fellows brought a bunch of these tiny beach balls and they were being tossed across the office over the cubicals. They were flying everywhere! These I guess will replace the big balls of paper that they usually heave.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Little beach balls probably bring a smile quicker than wadded up paper.

Cherie in St Louis said...

Oh, the tiny beach balls are too funny!!!