Friday, June 10, 2022

A big list

I had made a list of all the things I needed to accomplish last evening. I got most items crossed off.
I did find another bobbin of color 924 floss thanks to that case of floss I bought last month. I needed more for that little sampler I have been working on.
I dug up a Lenten Rose to give to a woman I work with as a parting gift. I found an old plastic pot in the backyard, wrapped it up in some foil, and tied fabric around it.
My neighbor was outside potting some plants including the zucchini plant I gave her. I was razzing her that I gave her the best plant since her plant had four blossoms on it and only one of my three plants has one!
Another neighbor was over mudding again. The foyer is looking really nice! He has to go out of town for work so it will be a week and a half until he can come back. Maybe I will be inspired to get some other work on the house done. I didn't have any time to sew last evening. My plans for the weekend is to get the t-shirt quilt done and start on the next one that needs to be finished by the end of July. This is the box of shirts I will be using for the quilt.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Great job staying busy to get things crossed off that list. I finally bought zucchini SEEDS yesterday. I shopped for plants, but I think I'm too late. Oh well, we'll just have them later in the season. My friend planted hers early. Her plants will produce too many. We'll be able to provide each other with zucchini for quite a while.

Have fun sorting through the next diaper box of t-shirts. Funny that when I sorted fabric last week some of it was in a similar diaper box. Guess those are handy to have around... Have a great weekend, Patty!

Ann said...

It looks like you were busy. I'm trying to keep my squash alive in the heat here.