Friday, April 8, 2022

Top progress, sampler progress, and daffodils

The other half of the baseball chevron quilt is sewn together. I plan on trying to get a start on the  quilting this weekend.
I got a box this week from my sister with t-shirts from her daughter to make into a quilt.  Add it to the list!  
Here was the sampler on March 30
Here is what it looks like now. I should be able to finish stitching it this weekend.
The daffodils have made a pretty good recovery from being crushed by that late snowfall we had.
The daffodils in the yard weren't as tall when the snow fell so they did get pushed over. Lots of flower heads!  Somebody needs to clean that bed up!  
The weather is not looking all that great on Saturday, but Sunday it is suppose to get up to 52 and partly sunny which is not too bad. Maybe some outside work can happen. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Pauline Michaud said...

Love the fabrics in the chevron quilt. It's going to be nice. I'm envious of your daffodils - we have a few weeks to go yet before we see daffodils and tulips. Winter has seemed long this year. I'm hoping to finish that afghan I've been working on, and my friend is coming over to start planning the next project. Have a great weekend.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Daffodils are so hardy and usually recover pretty well. 38 degrees here at noon so the only outside thing I did was shoot some Roundup on the invasive plant renegades that didn't get dug out when my landscape people were here last year.

barbara woods said...

they have the snow word in our forecast for this weekend here in N.W. Ga.

swooze said...

Enjoy your weekend!!