Thursday, April 14, 2022

Log cabin ball quilt progress and a bit more haul

All the the centers are now sewn to the first log. There are 24 units here. I think the green centers are fun since they have the outline of a baseball diamond on them.
I received another package in the mail last night. Thank goodness the mailman put it in the mailbox and it didn't rain yesterday otherwise the chart could have gotten ruined. I have some old buttons from my grandmother that I plan on using on a couple of these smalls.
I also printed of these two PDF's for two other cute smalls that I bought.
I am taking vacation tomorrow because I have a lot to do. I need to pick up a few groceries and bake some pies for Saturday. For Easter, we are finally getting together on Saturday and opening Xmas presents! My DIL had covid for Xmas and we both finally have time to get together. Then for Sunday I need to make a cheesecake to take to my brother's house for Easter. Have a wonderful and blessed Easter!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Let me know if you need/want more buttons. I can hook you up with lots!

barbara woods bewtjw@gmail.com said...

have a great Easter

Anonymous said...

Your minis will be so cute. About what size will they be?