Friday, April 22, 2022

Rockin' on those log cabin blocks!

I really pushed last evening to get those log cabin baseball blocks done. I managed to get 13 blocks sewn together and all they need is their final trim.
The other 11 blocks need one more blue log and they will be ready for their final trim. That means I can start putting together the top this weekend!
This quilt is for the three year old so I am making it a bit bigger. This morning I just started down the cul-de-sac and the deer were out wandering.
Have a great weekend. I have a list in my head of all the stuff I need/want to do. The list is probably longer than I can accomplish as usual!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

i hope you have a good weather weekend. We are getting heavy rain right now.

Vicki W said...

I'm sure you will have those baseball quilts done in plenty of time! have a great weekend!