Thursday, April 21, 2022

The push is on

I just heard from my sister that the baby I am making the baseball quilt for may come a bit earlier than planed so that means the push is on to get both quilts done asap. I did get two logs on each block since yesterday. The blocks are ready for trimming and then it will be one more light colored log and two blue logs. My plan is to quilt the log quilt this weekend.
I took a walk around the yard when I got home from work and to my surprise the one tulip I have has not been eaten by the deer. When it was first coming out of the ground they chomped on the leaves as you can see, but they haven't been back to eat the flower.
The daffodils have multiplied and I was surprised with all the white ones I have this year.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That was nice of the deer to let the tulip bloom. I hope we have both seen the last of the snow.

barbara woods said...

My tulips are blooming to. I think we are just going from cold to hot temps around here!