Tuesday, October 6, 2020

What's next

I decided I didn't like this mix of blocks so I pulled off the dark pink blocks.
Here are the 16 remaining blocks.
I had to go digging to find some solid pinks that would work to make 14 blocks. Here is the only yardage I had.
I then went digging in my bin of solid scraps and found a few pieces of pink that will work. The center two strips are from the yardage.
I still have plenty of print strips left.
Here is the pile of 13 darker pink blocks. I have some darker pink solids and make the 17 blocks I need for another quilt.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

That's not a t-shirt quilt! 😁 I thought the baby quilts were done but you can't have too many. These will be done in no time!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Making the 16 patch blocks sounds like a relaxing way to unwind after a work day.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Always love how you put scraps together and end up with a great quilt.
xx, Carol