Tuesday, October 13, 2020

More progress on the pink blocks

I alternated sewing the blocks into rows and riding my stationary bike last evening. I managed to get the blocks into rows so next will be sewing those rows together.  It is coming along!
I had to spend some time enjoying how pretty my California poppies looked last evening. I didn't plant these seeds; they had found there way here from some I had planted several years ago. Who knows how they ended up here -a b ird, the wind, off a garden tool?   The blooms only last one day, but they just keep blooming and new plants start  so I have had continuous blooms all summer.  The get full sun and don't require much water, but if I do water them they really reward me with a colorful show!

2 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Pretty blocks and love the cheddar flowers!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I didn't know poppies continued to bloom this late in the season