Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Progress on the next pink baby quilt top

I was looking around in the fabric storage room and found another piece of pink yardage. I cut some strips out of it and was onto making some blocks.
I got seven blocks made last night so here is how the quilt top looks right now.
I was digging in my scrap bins and came across some dotted fabric. I had just enough to make this block. I am definetly going to dig around more tsee what else I can find.

My sister texted me yesterday that Eddie Van Halen had passed away. So sad. He was a guitar master. I always loved the Hot For Teacher video when he strutted down those tables rippin' on the guitar.  RIP Eddie.

4 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Love those pants he is wearing lol.

Kathy S. said...

RIP, Eddie, for sure. He was so talented with his guitar. I had scraps of that pink dot fabric given to me from a guild member. I used it as a neutral. Love how the pink quilt is progressing.

barbara woods said...

I have 22 grands but none PG right now

Ann said...

How fun to find more fabric to use. Sixteen patches make great baby quilts. I should try it sometime.