Friday, October 23, 2020

TGIF

I only managed to get two rows of blocks sewn together, but that is better than a stick in the eye!
I had to go for my walk after work because my lunch hour was taken up by an unexpected conversation with the division manager. I bet we haven't talk for a total of 10 minutes this year if you add up all of our interactions all of 2020!  I just couldn't get away from him.  We must have talked for over an hour!  I did find out that it was hot out so I couldn't have walked anyway.  It was 78 and sunny so that was way past my comfort level.   I ended up walking after I got home from work.  It was still very warm, but I didn't matter how much I sweated.  The leaves were so pretty and my walk wore me out.  I am sure glad it is Friday - I'm tired!
Here is one more blow up charater that I saw on my walk. There are lots of houses with smaller displays of pumpkins and Halloween decorations.   I don''t know how those pumplins are going to last in this heat!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I sure miss seeing Halloween displays. There is one house down the road that decorates for the season and I always enjoy seeing it if we need to go down the mountain. I suppose next year I'll decorate. Most of what I have is on the scary side and I worry it will scare little Corey. Glad you got your walk in. No changing seasons here yet.
xx, Carol