Monday, September 21, 2020

12th finish for 2020

The three day weekend was nice. On Friday I got the three baby quilts pin basted.
While watching the TDF I quilted the next baby quilt. I finished it on Sunday. It is 40" x 48". I don't know why the picture is so green.
Look what I found at the library! This book has all the Christmas stockings from the series that were in Cross Stitch and Country Crafts including the one I started.  I guess I have no excuse now not  to finish it!
I got a bit more stitched on the sampler.
I also did some walking, laundry, dishes, cleaning up the garage and other usual stuff.

5 comments:

swooze said...

Sounds like a full weekend. I’m sure you’re glad for cooler weather!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You will have a stack of finished baby quilts in no time. I should finish one too to feel like I'm accomplishing something.

Ann said...

Congratulations on your finishes. It's good to have a stash of baby quilts ready to go. I need to get busy again soon. And I need to work on another Christmas stocking, too.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm in awe of all your finishes!!
xx, Carol

Vicki W said...

You will have your stash of baby quilts built back up soon! My Mom made a lot of those Christmas stockings too. That one looks familiar but I don't remember who got it.